Alliance Warranty Solutions Extended Warranty for Major and Small Appliances
Nobody likes the feeling of coming home after a long day of hard work, hungry, and discovering that the oven doesn’t work to prepare your dinner. The overwhelming anxiety of your food going bad after your fridge stops working, never feels good. And while major-appliances are essential to your household, it's the small appliances that bring everything together. When you're in a hurry, but need to eat something fast, your microwave allows you to enjoy a nice hot meal. Need coffee in the morning? Your coffee maker makes it easy and convenient enough for you to receive your jump-start in the morning. These big and small appliances are so vital to your lifestyle that it'd be wise to make sure they're covered, in case they were to break down.
Finding someone to come in to fix the issues can be frustrating, will cost money, and could result in needing the whole thing replaced, anyway. When we are flustered, nobody has time for trying to learn the ins-and-outs of a major appliance, on the fly. With Alliance Warranty Solutions, service is only a phone call away, and your repair won’t cost you anything. This warranty covers the service call, labor charges, and even replacement parts. The best part is, you’d be covered no matter where you live. With nationwide service, easy replacement and repairs, and no hidden costs or deductibles, Alliance Warranty Solutions is the perfect choice for a minimum investment and maximum protection.
This is something worth getting
Unfortunately there has to be a known issue before before you start a claim process.
The Covered Product may either be repaired or may be replaced at Our discretion with an equivalent model of like kind and quality, or a voucher may be issued at our discretion for the original purchase price.
The customer may cancel this Service Contract at any time by mailing or delivering to the Dealer of the service Contract Administrator notice of cancellation. If cancelled within thirty days of the Service contract application date, a full refund of the price paid for the service Contract will be made provided no service has been performed. After thirty days, a pro-rata refund, less reasonable handling costs, and the cost of claims paid will be made. A ten percent penalty per month applies to any refund not paid or credited within thirty days of our receipt of a returned service contract.
- Neglect, abuse or misuse of the product;
- Damage caused by non-authorized repair personnel, subject to applicable state law;
- Accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquids or insect infestation;
- Corrosion, blockages, denting or scratching;
- Acts of God;
- Manufacturer recall;
- War, invasion or act of a foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, riot, strike, labor disturbance, lockout, or civil commotion;
- Any external cause such as fire, water ingress, sand, theft or weather.
The following are not covered by this Service Contract:
- Modifications to the Covered Product not authorized by Us;
- Failure resulting from commercial use, public rental, or communal use in multi-family housing, unless the amount of use does not exceed that expected in a single family home and is nonrevenue producing;
- Any conditions existing prior to the Start Date;
- Preventative maintenance;
- Cost of installation, removal, or reinstallation of the Covered Product;
- Any loss other than a Failure of the Covered Product;
- Any product with a removed or altered serial number;
- Failure covered by any other warranty or service contact or any insurance.
- Repair of cosmetic damage where the function of the Covered Product is unaffected;
- Service calls where no problem is found;
- Loss of use of the product or consequential loss of any kind,
- Loss or damage to stored data; repairs related to installed software; computer virus protection, detection and/or repair; and computer hardware added after the original purchase;
- International coverage is not available.
Coverage commences on the date the Customer takes possession of the Covered Product and includes the manufacturer’s factory warranty period. Parts and services covered by the manufacturer during the manufacturer’s warranty period will be the manufacturer’s responsibility. If the product requires repair during the manufacturer’s warranty period, any charges covered under this Service Contract that are not covered by the manufacturer will be reimbursed.