Alliance Warranty Solutions Extended Warranty for Cameras
Whether it’s for your career in photography, taking gorgeous images as a hobby, or for simply capturing the heartfelt moments in life, cameras are a true investment in creating the best souvenirs. The greater the moment, the greater you want the picture quality to be. Needless to say, good cameras aren’t cheap, but the memories they store are priceless. When you sit down with friends and family to look back on photos, you know it was all worth it.
That being said, it would be a shame if you dropped your camera, broke it, and now have to save up money to get one just as good. Day by day, missed opportunities go by, while you wish you could have captured the things you’ve seen and experienced. Though having something go wrong is not part of the game plan, we also understand that these cameras are not immune to unexpected falls or malfunctions.
With Alliance Warranty Solutions, service is only a phone call away, and your repair won’t cost you anything. This warranty covers the service call, labor charges, and even replacement parts. The best part is, you’d be covered no matter where you live. With nationwide service, easy replacement and repairs, and no hidden costs or deductibles, Alliance Warranty Solutions is the perfect choice for a minimum investment and maximum protection.
This is something worth getting
Yes. Your coverage will typically continue until your contract expires, however, if your Camera is replaced or if the total cost of the repairs meets the maximum liability (the original price you paid for your Camera). Your warranty will expire.
The Covered Product may either be repaired or may be replaced at Our discretion with an equivalent model of like kind and quality, or a voucher may be issued at our discretion for the original purchase price.
The customer may cancel this Service Contract at any time by mailing or delivering to the Dealer of the service Contract Administrator notice of cancellation. If cancelled within thirty days of the Service contract application date, a full refund of the price paid for the service Contract will be made provided no service has been performed. After thirty days, a pro-rata refund, less reasonable handling costs, and the cost of claims paid will be made. A ten percent penalty per month applies to any refund not paid or credited within thirty days of our receipt of a returned service contract.
- Neglect, abuse or misuse of the product;
- Damage caused by non-authorized repair personnel, subject to applicable state law;
- Accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquids or insect infestation;
- Corrosion, blockages, denting or scratching;
- Acts of God;
- Manufacturer recall;
- War, invasion or act of a foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, riot, strike, labor disturbance, lockout, or civil commotion;
- Any external cause such as fire, water ingress, sand, theft or weather.
The following are not covered by this Service Contract:
- Modifications to the Covered Product not authorized by Us;
- Failure resulting from commercial use, public rental, or communal use in multi-family housing, unless the amount of use does not exceed that expected in a single family home and is nonrevenue producing;
- Any conditions existing prior to the Start Date;
- Preventative maintenance;
- Cost of installation, removal, or reinstallation of the Covered Product;
- Any loss other than a Failure of the Covered Product;
- Any product with a removed or altered serial number;
- Failure covered by any other warranty or service contact or any insurance.
- Repair of cosmetic damage where the function of the Covered Product is unaffected;
- Service calls where no problem is found;
- Loss of use of the product or consequential loss of any kind,
- Loss or damage to stored data; repairs related to installed software; computer virus protection, detection and/or repair; and computer hardware added after the original purchase;
- International coverage is not available.
Coverage commences on the date the Customer takes possession of the Covered Product and includes the manufacturer’s factory warranty period. Parts and services covered by the manufacturer during the manufacturer’s warranty period will be the manufacturer’s responsibility. If the product requires repair during the manufacturer’s warranty period, any charges covered under this Service Contract that are not covered by the manufacturer will be reimbursed.